LinkinScape 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pelon Application For Moderator. :D

3 posters

Go down

Pelon Application For Moderator. :D Empty Pelon Application For Moderator. :D

Post  raul r 22 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 am

Name: Raul but people call me Ray or Pelon XD
In-Game Name: Pelon
Why you want mod: I would like to be a mod because I have Experience and Want To help the Server out.
WHy you think you diserve Mod: I think I deserve the mod position because i am Loyal, Trustworthy, Very Helpfull, and have good Experience and know how to treat a moderator and act like One aswell.
Are you better then any other Mods? Dont Consider Myself Better Just More (Experience).
Where do you want Mod? Wherever im Needed and Helpfull in such as In-Game And Chatbox.
Who wants you to be a Mod With proof: Karl Very Happy
Friends In-game: I Recently Joined but have made friends with all of the moderators+ and all of the newcomers really like me because im helpfull.
Enemies In-Game: Not that i know of and don't believe it will happen Very Happy.
People who DO NOT want you to be a Mod reply on there mod app.
What you`ve done for the server: Ive Helped out All of the Newcomers and Im Recently Trying to make a video to advertize the Website to get more players and Vote everyday or when i can.
What will you do if you get mod? Same thing i have been doing but advertize alot more.
What will you do if you DO NOT get mod? I will just earn my position and just be helpfull and vote.
Whos your favorite staff member? Every Single One Very Happy.
List all the Mod Rules: The mod rules are:
~All Player Rules
~Don't abuse your powers..!
~Don't think you wont be demoted.
~Don't complain if you get demoted
~Treat our players with all respect.
~Treat your staff members with respect.
~Don't give ANY items to ANY account, not even your own..You WILL be reset and demoted ASAP
~Don't swear
~ALL Player Rules
~ALL Mod Rules
~Get Players
~Be Active
~Help anyone..Even if you hate them.
~Don't ban ANYONE, post what they did (With Proof) on the forums first.
How active are you? Wheres your proof? Im Acitve 7-14 hours a day but have no proof exept players seeing me onnline allday Very Happy.
List all our staff members: Karl, Ben, and you/kyle.
List the REAL owner: I Was Told It Was You. and think your a great guy XD.
Will you donate? In The Future Yes.

Special Thanks To: Karl ,Ben , and Kyle For giving me a chance to be a loyal staff member and make alot of friends! Very Happy
Yours Sincerly,
Pelon.

raul r 22

Back to top Go down

Pelon Application For Moderator. :D Empty Re: Pelon Application For Moderator. :D

Post  Admin Kyle Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Looks really good, but remember, if someone else gets Mod, you still have a great chance for Mod..I really like this application, and you. When I met you, you we're a true player, you know how to treat the Owner with respect, people think "Oh, I'm friends with Kyle, I can say 'gimme this' 'spawn this' 'spawn a bank' 'noob' 'i own you'" But..I think you have great potential for Mod+
I will give you Mod on the Chatbox.
Congratulations, and good luck on Player Moderator In-Game.

-You're Proud Owner,
Kyle.
Admin Kyle
Admin Kyle
Admin

https://linkinscape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Pelon Application For Moderator. :D Empty Thank You

Post  raul r 22 Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Its Ohk If I Don't Get Moderator In-Game Will not Change My Personality Very Happy And Ty for the Respect.

raul r 22

Back to top Go down

Pelon Application For Moderator. :D Empty Re: Pelon Application For Moderator. :D

Post  Zach Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 am

Now you don't have to quit Pelon Very Happy

Zach

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down